Company: Bureau Veritas
Posted on: January 10, 2022
- To assimilate, understand and operate the Bureau Veritas
Certification Management System in all activities relevant to the
post, and to liaise with the Product Manager regarding changes to
its design and implementation.
- To perform audits in any capacity in conformance with the
specific audit protocol and prepare audit and corrective action
plan reports based on relevant audit scheme/principles.
- In performing the duties to ensure that such duties are
performed in an efficient and commercially expedient way.
- To control as necessary, teams of auditors during the
activities covered by Item 2 above.
- To decide upon evidence gained during audits whether or not the
requirements specified in the audit criteria are met and to
identify deviations from the audit criteria in the form of
nonconformities and categorize them considering the extent of
violation from the audit criteria and the risk associated with the
- To strive to acquire sufficient audit experience to cover the
whole of Bureau Veritas Certification's activities.
- To assist in the training of other auditors during planned
audits or during other training functions.
- To participate actively in witness audits by Bureau Veritas
Certification or its clients.
- To maintain all audit credentials.
- To undertake any other activities as directed by the Product
Key Performance Indicators (KPI-- - -s):
- Maintain Auditor Utilization rate as agreed
- Provide BVC and Clients deliverables within agreed time-frames
(audit report, corrective action responses, invoices, etc)
- Maintain qualifications and up-to-date knowledge as required by
the product scheme
Qualifications (Basic Essentials):
- Bachelor-- - -s degree relevant discipline
- Have satisfactorily completed a recognized Lead Auditor
training course in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental and
Social Accountability / CSR management Systems. The course(s) must
include an examination, which must be passed to evidence
- Have competent working knowledge of recognized Occupational
Health & Safety, Environmental and Social Accountability / CSR
Management System auditing standards and procedures. -- - - 3-10
years of industry experience
- Have had performed at least 30 man-days of audits on SMETA, SA
8000 or ETI base code in last 12 months.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a third party certification
sector in the similar capacity.
- Business acumen
- Ability to use analytical thinking to make critical decisions
and solve business problems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills highlighting communications
excellence and professionalism
- Effective team working abilities
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, with high-regard for meeting
- Strong computer skills (high proficiency in Microsoft
- Lead Auditor registration with any globally acceptable
personnel certification body registration board such as IRCA,
Exemplar Global etc.
- -- -Qualified Lead Auditor in any other discipline such as
Energy Management, Information Security etc.
- Over 3 years of experience working as an Auditor for a
reputable Third Party Certification Body.
Perks and Benefits:
- Dental Benefits
- Family Medical Leave
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Product Discounts
- Fitness Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Casual Dress
PandoLogic. Keywords: Auditor - Accounting, Location: Pearland, TX
Keywords: Bureau Veritas, Pearland , SMETA Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!