Regional Financial Analyst
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 14, 2023
The Regional Financial Analyst is responsible for regional
operations reporting, monthly analyses of performance against
budget, creating reports to monitor financial performance for our
Regional Operations Leadership Team, and to maintain financial /
forecasting models and data analysis tools. This position will
support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an
inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and
accepting of diversity.
Job Code: 101154
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of financial and/or accounting work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
- Operational financial analysis experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when
lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications.
- Detail oriented with a thorough understanding of accounting,
financial analytical techniques and investments.
- Requires knowledge of modeling tools such as MS Excel and
- Solid communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- Ability to employ logic to analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in an effective manner
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 13031 Wortham Center Drive, Houston 77065
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2236317
Keywords: Encompass Health, Pearland , Regional Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!