NOW HIRING!!! Business Manager
Company: TPN Management Houston
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOVERVIEW Do you love helping others?Are you a
natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want
to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people
feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at
Massage Envy. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and
skin care. As a manager at our franchised location,* you'll join a
wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful
role to play as you:
- Rally a team of caring professionals to deliver an excellent
end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists,
estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support,
and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star location where clients want to
be, and service providers want to stay. Here's what's in it for
you:The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in
the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including paid time off
after 6 months, health, vision, and dental insurance offerings,
monthly free services, among others.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a
base pay starting at $35,000 per year based on experience and a
generous monthly bonus structure based on performance.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager
and lead your team. WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER As a team, we're
committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—we help
you take care of you—every day to clients and employees alike. As
the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and
clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone
together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests
by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a
clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the
sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness
journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering
with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the
team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations,
providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing
performance regularly to empower team members to improve and
- Running a tight ship where every operational detail is
addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring
compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to
location employees (including any local and state licensing laws
for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel
valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and
fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelling the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy. WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED A
team is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people
who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who
shine in this role are:
- Smart and experienced with prior background in management,
marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree
- Born leaders who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire
and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performers who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze
business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solvers who can think on their feet, bring people to
compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing
positive relationships with employees, members, and guests. We
Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If
you're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we
can't wait to meet you. *Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a
national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
Keywords: TPN Management Houston, Pearland , NOW HIRING!!! Business Manager, Executive , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!