Mammography Tech Pearland/Bayshore Outpatient Imaging $10,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
patient care.Every employee, at every level, begins their journey
at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization
and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our
employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of
it.Job SummaryThis position performs mammography radiographic
procedures that are used by physicians to detect abnormalities,
make diagnoses and treat patients.Job DescriptionPosition is
eligible for a $10,000 recruitment sign on bonus!Minimum
QualificationsEducation: Graduate of an accredited school of
Radiologic Technology; Graduate of an approved program of
- Certified in Basic or Advanced Life Support
- Current license or temporary license by the Texas Medical Board
- Registered Radiology Technologist by the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-R)
- Registered Mammography Technologist by the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-M)Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver patients in conjunction with
others in order to perform job functions
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial
- Performs mammography radiographic exams on patients ensuring
compliance with all radiation safety procedures: Prepares patients
for exam, explains procedure, administers contrast when necessary,
positions patients for the exam, selects appropriate imaging
techniques, and ensures technical quality of the images.
- Enters and monitors patient data.
- Performs quality assurance on mammography equipment. May assist
with initial and renewal application for ACR and other
- Identifies and reports any accidents, complaints or equipment
malfunction to department management.
- Takes emergency call within the department.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, Pearland , Mammography Tech Pearland/Bayshore Outpatient Imaging $10,000 Sign on Bonus!, Healthcare , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!