Practical Nursing Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 16, 2022
US Army - Practical Nursing Specialist- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Practical Nursing Specialist who supervises or performs
preventive, therapeutic, and emergency nursing care procedures
under the supervision of a physician, nurse or Non-commissioned
officer. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.JOB DUTIES
- Perform emergency nursing care
- Assist in patient care
- Change/dress woundsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 52 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Pearland , Practical Nursing Specialist (Enlistment Required), Healthcare , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!