Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager - $39-49 per hour
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: November 18, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Manager for a nursing job in Houston, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: Manager
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, days
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription Do you have the career
opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of
healthcare services as a Maternal Program Coordinator.We offer you
an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.--HCA
Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, TexasMaternal Program
CoordinatorHCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care
hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more
than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including
cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics,
bariatrics and neurology. HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is
affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare
Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of
hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and
diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi
and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory
care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional
transfer center.--What you will do in this role:
- Collaborates with Women Service's leadership to identify and
implement evidence-based practices to advance patient safety and
- The Maternal Program Coordinator along with the Maternal
Medical Director collaborates with OB Hospitalists and private OB
physicians to ensure there is adequate coverage to meet the needs
of the department.
- Meets monthly with the Director of Women and Children's
Services and Maternal Medical Director.
- Fosters interdisciplinary communication and collaboration
within and across departments to ensure patient care is
- Attends Southeast Regional Advisory Council meetings and
participates in Maternal and Perinatal workgroups.
- Provides feedback to the Director of Women and Children's
Services and the Maternal Medical Director regarding patient care,
budgetary and strategic planning opportunities.
- Demonstrates advanced level of clinical skills and the ability
to support others to achieve the delivery of quality care.
- Participates in hospital sponsored community events
- As part of the maternal program's overall quality improvement,
collaborates with members of the maternal care team to assess and
improve quality and efficiency of care.-- This may include
establishing maternal service's policies and procedures, and/or
action plans to address:
- Poor maternal/fetal outcomes
- Quality and management of care provided to maternal
- Additional Duties:
- Attends departmental committee meetings
- Serves as a member HCA Gulf Coast Division Perinatal Directors
- Serves as member of TexasAIM plus
- Co-chairs the Maternal Care Committee and collaborates with
ancillary service's managers and directors to ensure overall
positive maternal outcomes
- Co-chairs the Perinatal Quality & Safety QAPI Committee
- Ensures HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest policies and
procedures are effectively implemented
- Assists in the evaluation of the overall delivery of care
provided by the maternal medical teamWhat qualifications you will
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing, BSN
- 3 years of clinical practice in provision of clinical nursing
of mother and baby patients with emphasis on leadership
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification is required.
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring or C-EFM required.
- Certification in Inpatient Obstetrics preferred.HCA Healthcare
ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three
consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In
addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. --We are actively interviewing so apply today! We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.HCA Houston Healthcare
Job ID #1-INFOR-400823. Pay package is based on 10 hour shifts and
40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
Maternal Program Manager RN
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Pearland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager - $39-49 per hour, Healthcare , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!