Registered Nurse (RN) - House Supervisor - $39-49 per hour
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: November 20, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) House
Supervisor for a nursing job in Houston, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: House Supervisor
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription Do you want to be a part
of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a
work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
a team.--We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently
seeking a RN House Supervisor--to join our family. Come be a part
of the change!-- --We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program and--employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment.--We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity.--HCA Houston Healthcare
Northwest - Houston, Texas--House Supervisor - Nursing
Administration --HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed
acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston
community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical
services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive
care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology. --HCA Houston
Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare,
part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a
comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers,
emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater
Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17
hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency
centers, and a regional transfer center.--What you will do in this
- Interprets nursing policies in determining solutions to
problems as they arise.
- Makes round on all units to assess critically ill patients or
patients with unusual problems.
- Works cooperatively with charge nurses/managers, admitting
department, case management to assure proper placement of
- Coordinates and assists in the transfer of patients to/from
- Assists with in-house transfers as needed.
- Communicates updated or new guidelines and regulations to
- Assists with bed control during assigned shift.
- Acts as liaison between hospital staff, physicians, patients,
families and the community, in promoting high quality care and
- Demonstrates attitude of cooperation and professionalism.
- Maintains harmonious relationship with staff providing support
and assistance to ensure quality customer service.
- Ensures the highest quality of service is being rendered to the
patient and all other customers.
- Assists in the delivery of safe patient care by working with
the nurse managers or their designees to assure adequate staffing
levels for provision of optimum patient care.
- Remains cognizant on the broad administrative perspective
needed to operate HNMC and to develop, plan, and achieve the stated
goals of the institution.What--qualifications you will need:--
- Graduate of a approved and accredited nursing program --
- BSN preferred
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification is required.
- 2 years previous experience in a supervisory capacity in an
acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent human relations and oral/written communication
skills; management experience in hospital/health care environment;
proven managerial skills; supervisory experience required. --HCA
Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.--HCA Houston Healthcare Job
ID #1-INFOR-474181. Pay package is based on 10 hour shifts and 36
hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
Registered Nurse House Supervisor
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Pearland , Registered Nurse (RN) - House Supervisor - $39-49 per hour, Healthcare , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!