Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - $30-40 per hour
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: March 20, 2023
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Med
Surg for a nursing job in Houston, Texas. Job Description &
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Nights (Rotating
Weekends)Description Introduction Do you have the career
opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Acute Inpatient you want
in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like
you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have
an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare
Medical Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Benefits HCA Houston
Healthcare Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Do you want to work where you have a voice?
Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and
improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways
for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils,
advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction.
We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner
with our Nurses at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center! Job
Summary and Qualifications We are seeking a Registered Nurse Acute
Inpatient for our facilityto ensure we continue to provide all
patients withhigh quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team
that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now! What you will do in this role: Graduated
from an accredited school of nursing with an Associates or Bachelor
of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred. 1 year clinical
experience as a licensed Registered Nurse is required. Current
Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State
Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to
obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
- You will be responsible for coordinating the nursing care of
assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient
- You will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to
provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety
and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- You will provide professional nursing care exercising
independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess,
plan, implement, and evaluate.
- You will provide leadership by working cooperatively with
ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in
maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the
clinical setting. What qualifications you will need:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with an
Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred
- 1 year clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse is
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or
Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are
required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Pearland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - $30-40 per hour, Healthcare , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...