staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $36-50 per hour
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Posted on: September 19, 2023
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OR -
Operating Room for a nursing job in Pearland, Texas.Job Description
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days, flexible
- Employment Type: StaffShift: Days (Rotating
Weekends)Description IntroductionDo you currently have an
opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000
sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions
every year, nurses at HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland have the
opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse RN
Operating Room you can be a part of change.BenefitsHCA Houston
Healthcare Pearland, offers a total rewards package that supports
the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Registered Nurse RN Operating Room. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsWe are seeking a Registered
Nurse (RN) Operating Room for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!What You Will
Do In Your Role:
- You will have an understanding of aseptic technique and apply
the knowledge in assuring maintenance of a sterile field and in
assisting in a procedure or prepping a patient for surgery.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of which areas need to be
prepped for the different kinds of procedure.
- You will assesses the patient prior to surgery and establishes
that the patient understands the procedure being done and that a
"timeout" be done prior to any procedure with the rest of the
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a
resource to the Surgical Services team.
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing
care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing.What
qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing is required. BSN is
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
in an Operating Room setting is required.
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or
Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are
required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire
- Current BLS and ACLS Certification are required.
- CNOR is preferred.As the first hospital in Pearland, Texas, HCA
Houston Healthcare Pearland is proud to provide healthcare
resources to the south Houston communities. Our 50+ bed hospital
isn't just a neighborhood hospital, but we are an exceptional
full-service hospital that happens to be in your neighborhood. Our
hospital provides expert emergency care, breast cancer screening,
and cardiology services. Our emergency department provides fast and
effective care, our women's diagnostic imaging center provides
full-service mammogram procedures, including diagnostic and 3D
mammograms, for effective breast cancer screening, and our
cardiology team is home to some of the top Houston cardiologists.
HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland aspires to connect with each one of
our patients to build a network of caring individuals. We are
members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of
hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of
healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are
stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the
patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies-- by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our
Registered Nurse RN Operating Room opening. Submit your application
today and help advance the practice of nursing.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.HCA Houston Healthcare Job ID
#1-INFOR-1241023. Posted job title: Registered Nurse RN Operating
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Pearland , staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $36-50 per hour, Healthcare , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!