Human Resource Generalist
Company: Brask, Inc. - Neela
Posted on: May 13, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONSummary/Objective The human resource generalist
is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional
level by working closely with department heads. This position
carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
recruiting, payroll, benefits administration, employee relations,
training, performance management, new hires, policy implementation
and employment law compliance.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all
organization personnel; assists in the development and
implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and
maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and
- Administers the hourly employee compensation program;
monitors/executes the performance evaluation program and revises as
- Performs benefits administration, including enrollment, change
reporting, and communicating benefits information to
- Conducts recruitment effort for all nonexempt and some exempt
personnel and temporary employees; conducts new-employee
orientations; writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit
- Maintains company organization charts
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of
department in relation to established goals. Recommends new
approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve
efficiency of departments as it relates to employment matters.
- Maintains human resource information system records and
compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
and benefits laws and regulations.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Take an active role in understanding the business and employee
issues company wide.
- Ensure that HR policies and processes are consistently
administered both in the department and companywide.
- Provide HR support to managers and staff within the
organization on a day-to-day basis.
- Recruiting and job placement according to Culture Index Job
Profiles and Shop Manpower requirements.
- Keep focus on Company retention and strategies to improve
- Time & Attendance reconciliation, PTO tracking, and HR
reporting for Hourly personnel.
- Develop and Implement Orientation of New Hires.
- New Hire Paperwork, process in ADP system, prepare personnel
file and maintain filing system.
- ADP Weekly Payroll Processing
- Complete and process all Pre-employment Screening - report
status of Background Checks and Drug Screen Results.
- Employee Benefits including 60 day and Annual Enrollments.
- Partner with management to handle employee relations
- Prepare, review and monitor timely submission of employee
- Responding to and contesting Unemployment Benefits as
- Electronic Time and Attendance tracking (Global)
- ADP Vacation Payroll Accrual Supervisory ResponsibilityThis
position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve
as a coach and mentor for other departments.
Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5
p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job
TravelMinor travel to Sulphur, LA facility is expected for this
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: Brask, Inc. - Neela, Pearland , Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!