Shift Manager TX - Pearland - 70060
Company: Long John Silvers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The team leader runs shifts, leads team members, and supports
the restaurant management team. The team leader shares
accountability with the restaurant management team for all
restaurant operations focusing on satisfying guests, developing
team members, and growing sales and profits.
The successful team leader is able to:
- Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns in a timely
- Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
- Ensure staffing levels meet guest service requirements.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable environment for our guests and
team members. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is in
good working condition at all times.
- Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly sorted,
handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for
- Learn to forecast sales, create schedules, order and track
inventory, and complete weekly and business period reports.
- Ensure cash control, security, safety, and food quality
standards are met.
- Must be available to work days, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Minimum three (3) months experience as team member.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
Keywords: Long John Silvers, Pearland , Shift Manager TX - Pearland - 70060, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!