Warehouse Operator 2nd Shift
Company: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Performs warehouse duties in the shipping and receiving areas
and has broad documentation and report responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Responsible for receipt, issuance, control and documentation of
all material into and out of receiving, warehouse, stockroom and
shipping in a timely, accurate manner.
- Responsible for raw material inventory counts and
- Reconcile inventory physical count vs. Oracle transactions and
Lot History Records.
- Cycle counting of raw materials.
- Count and enter data for quantities of raw materials issued and
transferred between departments, inventory and cycle count
adjustments into the database.
- Trouble shoots quantity discrepancies with manufacturing and
other department personnel.
- Monitor raw materials shelf life and locations
- Prepare and reconcile daily cycle count processes and prepare
- Maintain and update Oracle inventory on a regular basis and
ensure accuracy of same at all times.
- Prepare cycle count schedules for target inventory on an
- Receives and unloads trucks, reviewing all incoming material,
and delivers to appropriate department.
- Stocks materials in warehouse and maintains inventory on
operating supplies, raw materials and finished goods.
- Issues materials and stages work orders - pulling inventory
from stockroom and work orders.
- Processes shipments of finished goods to customers and other
- Ensures compliance with CGMP's and SOP's.
- Performs various warehouse duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education equivalent to a High School Diploma.
- Work related experience equivalent to one year previous
- Must be able to operate a forklift safely.
- Ability to be neat and organized and pay attention to
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet
deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Picking/packing slip printing
- Product retrieval/order filling/picking and packing slip
- Package weighing/label placement
- Sample order packaging/shipment preparation/shipment method
- Product stocking
- Computer skills
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a
strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family
friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard
business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a
look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at
www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled "Great people,
Great products, Great Company". Merit currently has the above
opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and
benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was
founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops,
manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for
diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit
has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative,
high-quality products through its expertise in new product design
and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics;
the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based
technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit
also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the
treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and
arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily
performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered
microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug
delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and
technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide
range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures
performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals
through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in
over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in
Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Pearland , Warehouse Operator 2nd Shift, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!