Company: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Performs routine technical work such as the design, manufacture
and operation of structures, machines and systems under general
supervision and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Performs routine technical work requiring the application of
standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out
- Uses limited amounts of discretionary judgment in making
decisions regarding technical alternatives.
- Performs work of some higher technical level for training
purposes, and work is screened to ensure correct application of
- Works on special projects, writes ECN's, and may create
prototypes under general direction.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
- Visual acuity
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
- Chemical vapors
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and/or work-related experience equivalent to a
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical field related to the
department of assignment or industry, or a Master's Degree.
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical
principles in problem solving and development.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability
to work effectively as a team member.
- Working knowledge of United States and international standards
as applicable to the department.
- Standard scientific techniques/procedures/criteria
- Special projects/ECN's
Infectious Control Risk Category II:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely
to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing
their jobs. Risk category II states employment and procedures that
may require exposure.
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Pearland , Engineer I, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!