Assistant General Manager
Company: Urban Air Adventure Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assistant General Manager Job Description
The Assistant General Manager motivates, instills accountability
and achieves results to drive success in the position while
maintaining our Culture of Activating Awesome! This role provides
overall leadership, supervision, and direction on strategic
initiatives and operating standards to positively impact business
- Cultivates a team environment that provides exceptional
customer service while directing the team and ensuring all staff
members perform at a consistently high level.
- Assist in hiring, retention of staff, coaching, discipline;
ensures execution of staff training programs.
- Developing weekly schedules and ensure staffing levels and lead
coverage is appropriate to meet the needs of the business and
maximize the customer experience.
- Leads and influences staff through effective motivation,
leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and
- Select, develop staff and trainers for more responsibility or
internal promotability into a leadership program.
- Ensures execution of all employee recognition and incentive
programs as directed.
- Assists with inventory and controlling expenses.
- Responsible for all aspects of the operation including
entertainment, food, beverage, attractions and property
- Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for all guests
- Continuously improves operational execution through attention
to detail and adherence to Urban Air operating standards and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in hospitality a MUST (Theme Parks, Family
Entertainment Centers, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos, or
- 1+ years' supervisory or management experience required.
- Able to pass a thorough background check
- CPR/First aid certification is preferred.
- Brand Ambassador and Culture Champion!
- Demonstrated ability in developing team members in areas of
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, able to
motivate others, and have a positive attitude!
- Computer Skills a must - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
- Professional grooming and conduct must be constantly displayed
to set an example for staff.
- Ability to enthusiastically interact with others.
- Adaptability, flexibility, general enthusiasm for the
- Strong communication skills; ability to write and verbally
communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing to learn and adapt to changes or challenges.
- Ability to establish working relationships with all employees,
management, and vendors.
- Exercises good judgment in decision making.
- Appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.)
- We work when others play! Must be able and willing to work
weekends, evenings and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Location - TX-Pearland
Keywords: Urban Air Adventure Park, Pearland , Assistant General Manager, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!