Company: JEA Senior Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who are We?
As a JEA Senior Living community and certified Great Place to
Work, we are an established and dedicated senior living care
provider, where every team member takes great pride and
responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments for our residents. We
strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful, and
unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our resident's
life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and
create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career,
providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and
would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and
join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work for our 2nd
Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this
is not "just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other
Apply via our Indeed ad or Visit our Careers Page to see other
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our
staff will be happy to assist you
- Generous PTO Policy
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs, New employee
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
To maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly
and attractive manner in accordance with established procedures and
as directed by supervisor; assure that the highest degree of
cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be able to read, write and follow verbal and written
directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions and make
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents,
families, staff, community officials, State officials, and general
- Must have compassion for, and desire to work with, the elderly
and understand their needs
- Must be able to work full or part time on a regular schedule,
and on-call as needed.
- Must meet all state health requirements
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential
Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Follow cleaning schedule and instructions as directed by
supervisor, including resident rooms, offices and public
- Sweep and vacuum all assigned areas
- Clean and/or polish all room furnishings, fixtures, ledges,
heating/air conditioning units in resident rooms and all public
- Clean windows and mirrors in resident rooms and all public
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot
cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing.
- Clean all hallways, stairways and elevators as necessary.
- Empty all wastebaskets.
- Submit maintenance work orders of general maintenance concerns
and/or problems to Maintenance Director or Administrator.
- Report to supervisor any unsafe/hazardous conditions within the
community and any needed repairs to housekeeping or other facility
- Clean and check model rooms and work in concert with admissions
to insure that all incoming residents' rooms are cleaned and ready
- Clean the employee break room when necessary.
- Check and refill all paper towel and soap dispensers as
- Assist with laundry duties as directed or as needed including,
but not limited to linens, towels, and resident personal
- Follow soiled and clean laundry protocol as directed by
- Provide inventory of chemicals, supplies, linens as
- Log water or heat temperatures as required or requested.
- Follow infection control and universal precautions policy.
- Attend in-services and staff meetings as requested.
- Keep janitor closets and housekeeping supply rooms clean and
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary and
appropriate by supervisor or Administrator.
- Clean exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as
requested or assigned.
Keywords: JEA Senior Living, Pearland , Housekeeper, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!