Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Combat
documentation/production specialists responsible for supervising,
planning and operating electronic and film-based still, video and
audio acquisition equipment in order to document combat and
noncombat operations. This is NOT a civilian contractor position.
No experience necessary. Position is entry
- Operate and perform unit level maintenance on motion, still and
studio television cameras
- Prepare captions for documentation images
- Operate electronic and film-based processing, editing, audio
and printing darkroom equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 26 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Pearland , Operator, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!