SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position inspects tubes and operates clippers, stretchers,
and testing equipment. Operations are performed per written SOPs,
including CGMP guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
1. Perform inspection of extruded products such as braided
shafts, non-braided tubes, tips, etc.
2. Completes the inspection steps of clipping and stretching to
ensure smooth product flow.
3. Support extrusion runs, braiding, cleaning, and related
activities when needed.
4. Complete paperwork associated with work orders being
processed. Interacts with material handling for checking orders
5. Contributes to a positive and safe working environment and
the overall team efforts of the department.
6. Contributes to meeting department goals and operational
7. Performs other related duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may apply.
* Writing * Sitting * Standing * Bending * Vision * Color
perception * Depth perception * Reading * Field of
vision/peripheral * Fine motor skills * Noise * Chemical vapors *
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education equivalent to a High School diploma. * Ability to
visually check work performed and identify whether a product has
met standards. * Individual must be self-motivated and possess good
judgment in order to maintain a high degree of quantity with
quality. * Ability to recognize problems and make adjustments to
the equipment. * Ability to perform repetitive tasks well. *
Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks. *
Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculations
and follow procedures.
* Three months of experience, preferably in manufacturing. *
Three to six months of longevity in the same company.
* Eye-hand coordination * Quality inspection * Computerized test
Infectious Control Risk Category III:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely
to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing
their jobs. Risk category III states employment and procedures that
do not require exposure.