Extrusion Operator I 2nd Shift
Company: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position assists in operating, maintaining and
troubleshooting extruders, blenders, cutters, pullers, water baths,
and various extrusion equipment. Operations are performed per
written SOPs, including CGMP guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Assists in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting
extruders, blenders, cutters, pullers, water baths, and various
- Process various documentation, such as work orders.
- Assists in the implementation of new products and
- Contributes to meeting department goals and operational
- Performs other related duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
- Chemical vapors
- Soldering fumes
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma
and one year of related experience.
- Knowledge of the operation of extruders, braiders, pullers,
cutters, dies, etc.
- Individual must be self-motivated and possess good judgment in
order to maintain a high degree of quantity with quality.
- Ability to recognize problems and make adjustments to the
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks well.
- Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations
and follow procedures.
- Eye-hand coordination
- Quality inspection
- Computerized test equipment operation
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a
strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family
friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard
business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a
look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at
www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled "Great people,
Great products, Great Company". Merit currently has the above
opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and
benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was
founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops,
manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for
diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit
has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative,
high-quality products through its expertise in new product design
and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics;
the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based
technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit
also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the
treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and
arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily
performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered
microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug
delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and
technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide
range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures
performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals
through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in
over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in
Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Pearland , Extrusion Operator I 2nd Shift, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!