General Service Automotive Technician - Pearland
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Posted on: June 9, 2021
JOB TITLE: General Service + AutomotioveTechnician
Are you looking for an automotive repair facility that
- An honest, clean, fast paced environment?
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and
encourages continuous education?
- The latest in diagnostic equipment and a steady work load?
- Or how about one that also provides EVERY WEEKEND off to spend
with your family?
Take Pride in Where You Work and Apply NOW!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Service Technician at Christian Brothers Automotive, you
will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- All Maintenance work such as: state inspections, oil changes,
tire rotations, suspension work alignments, tires, brakes, flushes
and other work based on experience.
- Follow all rules and regulations as spoken or written in any
form by the management, i.e. employee's handbook and any addendum
issued or posted at any time.
- Maintain a good and positive attitude and the team concept at
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a
quality organization with which you are employed, always and in
every instance projecting an attitude of honesty, integrity, and
- Each employee must adhere to all OSHA safety rules and
regulations as well as all city, county and state regulations
regarding shop safety, fuel spill clean up or other flammable or
- Assist in all housekeeping functions as directed by
- Examine vehicle and discuss with service writer/service manager
the nature and extent of any damage or malfunction. Provide
recommendations for repair, parts list needed to perform
recommended repairs and hours required to perform the repairs using
industry standard labor guides. Provide list of all items needing
attention, whether maintenance, safety or other.
- Perform a thorough Courtesy Inspection on all vehicles when
approved by the customer.
- Insure all under-car, under-hood and preventive maintenance
inspections and reports are complete and accurate.
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or lift, to gain access to
mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle, using proper
equipment and safety procedures.
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Pearland , General Service Automotive Technician - Pearland, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!