Registered Nurse - Pediatric Home Care
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is looking
for Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed
Vocational Nurses (LVN) in the Pearland,
TX area. Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a
family and clinically owned company that has been caring for the
medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our
values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, Outreach
and Speed! #HALOS
At our company, nurses are able to get back to why they became
nurses: To provide direct, one-on-one medical care to medical
fragile individuals and to make a difference in the lives of their
patients and families. Our nurses work flexible and
predictable schedules with full clinical support anytime day or
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) &
Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to work full-time and
part-time shifts. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children,
and/or adolescents primarily in their home according to the active
plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Conduct on-going patient care and assessments.
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Licensed as an RN or LVN in the state of Texas.
- Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal
- Provide care in a variety of client home settings.
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
- Physical ability to walk, lift, bend, kneel, see, hear, and
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these
great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our field
staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for our
medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Major medical, dental, & vision plans with a generous portion
of medical covered by AOC
- Group & voluntary life insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off w/ option to cash out.
- 1:1 patient care ratio
- Competitive pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance Policies
- Patient Care Coordination Services
- Prescription Concierge Service
- Anytime Fitness gym discount
- Voluntary long-term & short-term Disability
- Free life Insurance
- Cellular discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness program & incentives
- Legal Shield & Identity Shield
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual car giveaway
- and many more!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home
Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin,
age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Pearland , Registered Nurse - Pediatric Home Care, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!