Company: US Army
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Radiology Specialist
responsible for operating X-ray and related equipment used in
diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases. This is not a
civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.
- Perform body section radiography, foreign body localization,
prenatal, pediatric, urogenital and radiographic examinations of
the digestive, respiratory, vascular and nervous systems
- Operate fixed and portable radiology equipment
- Prepare, assemble and adjust instruments, materials and
- Inspect and perform operator maintenance on radiology
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 46 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Pearland , Radiology Technician, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!