Company: US Army
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Plumber who is
responsible for pipe fitting, installing and repairing plumbing and
pipe systems. This is NOT a civilian contractor position.
No experience necessary. Position is entry
- Maintain heating systems, basic water supply and water
- Pipe systems for waste water
- Basic plumbers repair and maintenance
- Maintenance for plumbing fixtures, pipes, stacks, brackets,
traps, vents and insulation
- Construction plans and drawings
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Pearland , Plumber, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!