Client Service Associate I
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Achieve Program Participants are engaged in a 12-month training
program designed to prepare them for a Client Service Manager I
(CSM I) role. Achieve Program Participants will build their
knowledge, skills and experience through a combination of
self-study, classroom/virtual/eLearning training and on-the-job
application as they work in one of our Branches performing Client
Service Associate-level work. Achieve Program Participants have an
opportunity to be promoted into a Client Service Manager I role
after they successfully complete all of the program requirements,
which includes effectively managing all accounts assigned to them
during the course of the program and applying what they learned to
their role in the Branch.
- Bachelor's degree -OR- High School degree/GED with 3+ years
client service and/or claims management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize
productivity and create high-quality documents.
- Previous experience managing client relationships.
- Ability to attend three full weeks of training (2 of the weeks
consecutively) at Gallagher's home office in Rolling Meadows,
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client
- Solid financial acumen.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Independent, life-long learner; able to learn quickly.
- Passionate about his/her career path.
- Manages multiple requests/issues, clarifies priorities and
follows through on commitments.
- Builds mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
- Goes "the extra mile" to deliver results that exceed
- Proactively adapts to circumstances and others' work
- Seeks feedback.
- Partners with others to resolve concerns.
- Role models behaviors.
- Adept at incorporating technology into work and/or creating
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Pearland , Client Service Associate I, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!