Receptionist Bilingual Spanish English Required
Company: Cole Health
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Ill be having my 10 year anniversary with the company this
coming October. Ive been with Cole because the culture is
unparalleled. My coworkers feel like my family and the amount of
support emotionally and within my field of work is incredibly
fulfilling. Cole provides me the opportunity grow within the
company and to meet and work with others who share drive and
compassion for helping others - Patient Care Manager
Schedule: Monday - Wednesday 2:00pm-7:00pm; Thursday 3:00pm-8:00pm
, Friday 2:30pm-7:00pm and 1-2 Saturday per month
Location: 8603 Broadway Street, Suite # 170 Pearland, Texas
The receptionist position is responsible for greeting clients,
answering telephones, and maintaining daily schedules. The
receptionist reports to the designated manager on site.
The following is a summary of major essential functions of the
receptionist position. Specific functions may, from time to time,
change. These functions include:
Treat fellow administrative team members, clients and therapists
with respect and politeness. To come to work on time and follow
established dress code policies.
* Greet clients. Give necessary documents to be completed at time
evaluation or therapy to clients. Checking patients in Scheduler
and contacts the necessary therapists when necessary. Collects and
processes co-pays from clients, following standard work.
* Professionally answer and address all phone calls. Ensure calls
are redirected accordingly. Check telephone messages for accuracy
and follow up.
* Place appointment reminder calls to patients at the initial
evaluation, 60 day visit, 6 month re-evaluation. As well as for
make ups and coverages.
* Maintain front desk metric boards per standard work.
* Follow opening or closing procedures for the operation of the
* Maintains cleanliness and order in front desk, waiting area,
bathrooms and kitchens. This includes maintaining stock of cards,
client forms and brochures in the waiting room.
* Receive communication from Medicaid Authorization Coordinators
and Patient Care Coordinators regarding Medicaid coverage and
* Alert Medicaid Authorization Coordinators and Patient Care
Coordinators to any changes in Medicaid coverage presented by
* Alert Patient Care Coordinators and Cole Financial Services to
any changes in Commercial Insurance coverage or demographic
information presented by parent/responsible party.
* Processes incoming faxes to proper person.
* Record client cancellations in EMR Scheduler. Contact therapist
of cancellation by telephone or in-person.
Keywords: Cole Health, Pearland , Receptionist Bilingual Spanish English Required, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!