Company: Forum Energy Technologies
Posted on: January 15, 2022
THIS JOB IS FOR SECOND SHIFT
The preparation, assembly, and repair of various types of oilfield
products. Shipping and Receiving of repaired goods, as well as
delivery. Stamping and labeling equipment. Able to operate air
tools. Responsible for ensuring compliance with established
corporate standards. Comply and participate in the company Health
and Safety program. Housekeeping of shop and work area. Training of
new employees. Other duties as assigned.
* Typical duties may include inspection, testing, repair,
installation and equipment repair.
* Incumbent receives training but uses some specialized skills
where technical experience can be applied to assigned tasks.
* Assists more experienced Technicians, Technologists and
professionals in technical assignments.
* Assignments are received in specific terms and are checked for
completeness and accuracy.
* Uses standard procedures in completing assignments.
* Advanced computer literacy is required.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
* Possess basic written communication skills.
* Work in a fast paced environment.
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Valid driver's license required.
* 2+ years of related experience.
Keywords: Forum Energy Technologies, Pearland , Assembler II, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!