Company: South Park Cemetery
Posted on: May 5, 2022
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity
for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this
opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our
profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at South
Park Funeral Home and Cemetery. We can't wait to speak with you
about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here.
Benefits of Working at South Park Funeral Home and Cemetery:
- We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what
drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, &
that includes our South Park family.
- We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering
multiple opportunities for growth.
- We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid
vacations, and a positive environment.
- We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all
CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our
- We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life
Why Pearland, TX:
- Ranked as one of the safest cities in Texas, great for raising
- 15 minutes from America's 4th largest city, Houston,
- Great shopping, restaurants and entertainment for the whole
Here at South Park we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and
innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend
expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward
your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to
We are seeking a Cemetery Caretaker. This position is responsible
for the overall appearance of cemetery, mausoleum and funeral home
locations during a seasonal period. The successful candidate will
have a strong work ethic and previous experience in a general labor
or grounds keeping type position.
- Cut grass, maintain lawn, trim around trees, walkways and
memorial markers, lay sod, move and remove flowers to and from
chapel and graveside
- Clear debris and maintain drives and walkways in safe
- Install vault face and prepare grave sites for
- Assemble tents/canopies and arrange chairs for graveside
- Prepare crypts for entombment
- Install grave markers, bronze memorials, crypt faces,
- Maintain and repair existing markers and other cemetery
- Locate grave sites and dig graves using backhoe without
damaging surrounding vaults, markers and monuments
- Maintain overall appearance and cleanliness of funeral homes
and/or mausoleum facilities
- Clean and maintain facility, perform minor repairs, painting,
- Assist with loading and unloading caskets
- Assist with setting up chapel for services
- Help with preparation and setup for opening and closing
interments, entombments and inurnments
- Permit to operate equipment used at the facility as per local
- 6+ months of general labor or grounds keeping
- Valid driver's license
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar?
Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities
that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: South Park Cemetery, Pearland , Cemetery Caretaker, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!