Supervisor Application Systems
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview:Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in
patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with over 25
locations and comprises more than 500 physicians providing primary
and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With 55 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can
design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to
grow your future in a completely new direction.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is changing the way health
cares.Responsibilities:Responsible for providing expertise on
decisions and priorities regarding the overall IT
system(s)/applications software, interfaces and architecture and
works closely with direct management. Facilitates the establishment
and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the
design of technology solutions including architecting and
implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple
environments, and applications across the enterprise. Reviews,
advises, and designs standard software and hardware builds, system
options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise
business process and goals. Develops and documents the framework
for integration and implementation for changes to technical
standards. Adheres to following the policies and standards for
change control policies in IT. Provides technical guidance to
application project team areas as appropriate. Tracks industry
trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies and/or
certifications to better serve the enterprise's application needs.
Requires limited day to day supervision and guidance on handling
unique situations. Follows established guidelines and interprets
policies. Manages staff as a Supervisor, Team lead and/or Project
manager on individual projects and on broader programs. Supervisor
will be responsible for providing guidance, leadership, and
mentoring for all staff reporting under their area of
responsibility for software applications. This position may require
travel to KSC clinic locations for meeting and/or
support.Qualifications:Supervisor Application SystemsLocation:
Pearland Administrative OfficeDepartment: Information TechnologyJob
Type: Full Time
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS(A = basics; B =
A. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with Information
Application Systems including technologies..B.
Experience A. 8 years of IT experience in Analyst role including 3
years of experience in Project Management, Team Lead, and
applications implementations and support. B.
- Prior experience in the health care industry in IT or
Operations business Departments.
- Project Team Lead experience
- Experience in a lead or supervisor role
Licenses A. Valid Texas Drivers LicenseB.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior
- Self-motivated and excels in team and individual
- Problem and analysis solving skills
- Strong understanding of application integration and
- Strong understanding of application upgrades or system
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Solutions
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability
to read and interpret industry documents.
- Must be flexible, detail oriented, and able
to work within tight deadlines.
- Must exhibit exceptional customer
service to internal and external
- Must have ability to train and/or mentor
- Proficient in conflict resolution, group
interaction, and team building.
- Excellent understanding of healthcare
business and software and the ability to
explain technical concept B.
- Excellent demonstrated planning,execution, communication,
relationship and project management
- Demonstrated customer serviceorientation and ability to work as
member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have a positive "can do" attitudeand a professional
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Keywords: Kelsey-Seybold, Pearland , Supervisor Application Systems, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!