Sales Associate - US
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Overview This is a unique and exciting time to join Express.
Since launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have
been steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a
store in the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling
community. We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to
make people look the way they want to look and feel the way they
want to feel, and our Express brand purpose - We Create Confidence
& Inspire Self-Expression - speaks to the role our brand can play
in their lives.Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet
stores with a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through
our doors has a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part
of Generation Express. We call our stores 'Style Studios' and our
sales associate teams 'Style Squads' - and they are the most
important part of our transformation. Our culture is defined by
three values - Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success
- and we invite you to join us and help build, activate and amplify
the Express styling community.For more information about Express,
Inc. please visit www.express.com. Responsibilities Location:
__________The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great
in-store shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate
assists with additional tasks including, but not limited to,
stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.Flawless Execution
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate
all issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate. Other essential functions
may occur as directed by your supervisor.Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team Closing As an equal opportunity employer, Express
does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of
employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected
class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in
the United States. Notification to Agencies: RequiredPreferredJob
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Pearland , Sales Associate - US, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!