Client Service Associate (Teller)
Company: Amegy Bank
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Amegy Bank, people and culture are at the heart of everything
we do. Everyone counts isn't just a phrase. It is woven into all
aspects of our organization. We know that to be successful in
delivering the best to our clients, we must have a diverse and
inclusive team with varied cultures, background, and experiences.
Join our team of caring bankers who support the growth of
businesses, families, and the communities we serve. Let us help you
transform your career. Amegy Bank, here you grow.
We are looking for a *Client Service Associate (Teller)* to provide
top notch customer service to our clients and customers at our
*Love Field / Dallas* financial center.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team
player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are
interested in speaking with you!
_*Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary
* Provide full-service banking by accurately processing all
financial transactions in a timely manner within established
authorized limits, while maintaining an acceptable balancing
* Utilize knowledge of available bank products and services to
expand and increase client relationships. These may include but are
not limited to issuing counter checks, conducting account
maintenance, performing money transfers, and receiving loan
* Deliver an exceptional customer experience while uncovering bank
products or service needs to make appropriate referral
* Explore, identify, and maximize cross-selling of bank products
based on clients' needs.
* Perform all duties in compliance with laws, regulations and bank
policies and procedures.
* Resolve client issues through direct personal action or referral
to alternative branch or bank resources.
* Adhere to the bank's security policies while maintaining
confidentiality of bank records and client information.
* Meet with Branch Service Manager/Branch Manager daily to discuss
progress in reaching individual and branch goals.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years' banking,
cashiering, customer service, balancing, other related experience,
or successful completion of company approved training. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may meet
* Working knowledge of math, cashiering, balancing, debits,
credits, bank products and/or banking.
* Must have solid balancing and customer service skills.
* Experience preferred in meeting sales goals and/or sales referral
* Ability to cross-sell bank products based on client's needs.
* Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
_*Work Schedule: *_
*Must be able to work a flexible schedule within the hours listed
*Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM*
*Saturday: 8:45 AM - 1:15 PM*
*40 hours per week*
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage + Vacation + Profit Sharing
- START DAY ONE!
* Employer-paid basic life Insurance.
* 401(k) plan + generous company matching.
* Competitive compensation commensurate with work experience (some
roles include incentives, mileage + travel time pay, and/or parking
* Eligible for sales bonuses + monthly incentives and/or annual
* Paid training, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
* Tuition reimbursement for qualifying employees.
* Promotional opportunities offered from within.
* Stable employer.
Amegy Bank, a division of Zions Bancorporation, is listed on the
S&P 500 & NASDAQ Financial 100 indices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 2 years
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pearland, TX 77584: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Cash handling: 1 year (Required)
* Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Amegy Bank, Pearland , Client Service Associate (Teller), Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!