Senior HSE Coordinator
Company: Dover Precision Components
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job Title:Sr. HSE CoordinatorDover Precision Components delivers
performance-critical solutions for rotating and reciprocating
machinery across the oil & gas, power generation, marine,
industrial, chemical and general processing markets. Comprising the
Waukesha Bearings, Bearings Plus, Inpro/Seal and Cook Compression
brands, our portfolio includes hydrodynamic bearings, active
magnetic bearings, system and bearing protection, and reciprocating
compressor valves, sealing technologies, pistons, rods and more.
Each solution is custom engineered to provide optimum efficiency,
reliability and productivity, and backed by comprehensive
aftermarket services. Dover Precision Components serves its global
customer base through facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and
the Middle East, as well as technical sales representatives around
the world. Dover Precision Components is part of Dover
Corporation's Fluids segment.
SUMMARY:The Sr. HSE Coordinator will provide full-time
environmental, health and safety support to the operations and will
ensure that all practices are in compliance with OSHA regulatory
requirements and Company policy. Support the development and
coordination of training programs in line with our Zero Harm at
Home and at Work mission; recognize People, Prevention, Protection,
and Process (4Ps) are the cornerstone of Dover Precision Components
commitment to our employees and stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in compliance with all applicable local, state, regional
and national laws. Develop and update programs to comply with all
- Perform compliance reviews, general risk assessments, JSA and
other safety assessments to support HSE program management.
- Develop controls for identified hazards, support and track the
implementation of controls from the result of hazard
- Identify trends within the site and work with site leadership
to put in place actions to prevent incidents.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control
system, policies, and procedures and recommend changes that reflect
improved opportunities to eliminate workplace accidents and
- Oversees HSE performance metrics; ensures that HSE records are
maintained according to local regulations and company policies;
evaluates key performance indicators to drive safety
- Coordinate with the different value stream leaders to ensure
consistency of HSE program management
- Coordinate with Global HSE Director on development and
implementation of hazardous material procedure and policies.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation assuring
compliance of applicable laws and regulations (OSHA, EPA,
- Lead detailed incident investigations and Root Cause
- Investigate near misses and High Potential Incidents (HPI) to
drive improvement in our health and safety management.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and
- Walk the manufacturing floor on a regular basis to establish
HSE presence and to provide support.
- Develop and conduct local HSE meetings/Trainings and schedule
- Communicate HSE programs, policies, and procedures as needed,
providing advice and assistance to managers, supervisors, and
employees to ensure that all HSE programs are implemented and
- Evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance
- Assist in new employee orientation training
- Ensure that contractors/vendors working on site are in
compliance with Dover Precision Components policies and safety
- Assist with maintaining Emergency Action Plans and
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Possess a high level of technical expertise, ability to apply
skills to continuous process improvement while maintaining maximum
levels of safety
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in HSE Coordinator
- Four year college or university degree in Risk Management,
Occupational Safety and Health, Engineering, Health Sciences, or
- Experience in manufacturing industry
*Note: This Job Description in no way states or implies that these
are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by the Supervisor. All requirements are subject to
change and updates*
Keywords: Dover Precision Components, Pearland , Senior HSE Coordinator, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!