Marine Service Tech
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Marine Service Technician perform all
service and warranty repairs on boats, motors, trailers or ATVs in
a timely and efficient manner according to manufacturer
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs mechanical and electrical
problems on respective boat, motors, trailers, and ATVs.
- Installs all types of accessory items.
- Advises customers on technical questions and recommendations to
ensure customer satisfaction
- Water tests unit with customers to verify work performed and to
explain the operation of the product.
- Performs rigging as required.
- Maintains a clean and professional work area
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School education or equivalent experience
- Higher level technical certifications preferredKNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Understanding of electrical systems and wiring
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner to our
customers and associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with management, associates and customerTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform heavy lifting up to and in excess of 50
- Requires long periods of standing and walking
- Ability to work both inside and outside
- Provide own toolsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Full
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Pearland , Marine Service Tech, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...