Company: Allied Fire Protection
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a focused, communicative, and accountable approach to
procurement at Allied Fire Protection
- Be the point of contact for all internal customers and external
- Exemplify a friendly, outgoing personality with a strong
internal desire to provide quick and accurate support to all
parties involved in the procurement process
- Proactively take material and fabrication requests from the
appropriate Allied department associates.
- Maintain an extremely high attention to detail and follow-up
required in each step of the procurement process.
- Responsible for sending out (RFQ's) request for quotes to
- Source vendors and material as needed
- As point of contact, will handle all communication between the
vendor and department leader to receive timely and accurate
- Compile RFQs and send to the procurement head and the
appropriate department leader for review
- Confirm the accuracy of material and fabrication quoted by the
awarded vendor with the department leader and then issue a PO.
- Engage and follow up with the vendor and department leader
every step of the way until all material is received by Allied
- Receive material into the system for all PO's issued.
- Handle all other duties as assigned.Knowledge:
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Construction experience is a plus
- Administrative experience is preferredWork Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an office setting
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales or Procurement experience
- Fire & Life Safety Industry or Construction experience is a
plusSkills and Competencies:
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office Products including
Word and Excel
- Proficient in PDF creation
- Must have valid state driver's license and good driving
- 75% Office Setting, including sitting, some bending, some
lifting, walking and viewing
- 25% driving
Keywords: Allied Fire Protection, Pearland , Procurement Specialist, Other , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...