CDL A Route Driver
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: May 1, 2021
CDL A Delivery Driver
Address: 10015 N Loop E Service Rd Houston, TX 77029
- CDL A Reefer trucks
- Food and product delivery
- Home daily routes
- Competitive pay
- Growing company and team
As a Core-Mark Driver, you will be responsible for providing
accurate and timely product deliveries to customers on assigned
routes, verifying and picking-up credits, and contributing to
customers' experiences. You will work directly with our customers,
establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with
them, ensuring quality from warehouse to store. Come drive with us
and experience the impact of serving community businesses and your
- Preforming pre-trip and post-trip inspections of equipment,
paperwork, and loaded product.
- Maintaining daily electronic driving logs.
- Drive to destinations as outlined in the manifest, in a safe,
responsible manner and in compliance with all state laws and
- Notifying Customer Service with any route changes, time delays,
and non-delivered orders.
- Checking-in with customers at each designated account and
serving as a Core-Mark representative.
- Finding solutions to possible challenges with the assistance of
- Unloading and delivering product to assigned area within
account as directed by the customer.
- Assisting Customer Service and Buyers as needed in a prompt,
- Checking for credits and processing them according to company
- Submitting customer payments and paperwork to appropriate
personnel in a timely manner.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- Current Class A commercial driver's license, DOT physical card,
and safe driving record.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent
- Ability to read, write, and communicate information
- Ability to operate computer and software programs and
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all
established procedures and regulations.
- Ability to apply basic math and mechanical maintenance
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles
up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up
to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to
drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Pearland , CDL A Route Driver, Professions , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!