Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $73,000 - Up to $3,600 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,070-$1,310 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 200 miles of Houston, TX.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $3,600 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,200 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 40 miles of Houston, TX. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay after one year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to
reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab
and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
support. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Pearland , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver, Professions , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!