Cyber Operations Technician (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 14, 2023
US Army - Cyber Operations Technician- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a Cyber Operations Specialists who is responsible for detecting,
identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly networks to
protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and other
designated systems. This is NOT a civilian contractor position.
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Provide crucial intelligence and network support that
safeguards the cyber domain.
- Collect, analyze and report digital data.
- Maintain network defense tools such as routers and
- Evaluate network defense operations.
- Respond to incidents in cyberspace.
- Surveillance and reconnaissance actions on specified systems
- Conduct network terrain audits, penetration testing, basic
digital forensics and software threat analysis.PAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 25 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Pearland , Cyber Operations Technician (Enlistment Required), Professions , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!