Stock and Distribution Clerk (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 20, 2023
US Army - Stock and Distribution Clerk- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Automated Logistical Specialist responsible for
supervising and performing management or warehouse functions in
order to maintain equipment records and parts. This is NOT a
civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such
as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of
contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents
- Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming
supplies and equipment
- Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance
- Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts
data through improved maintenance managementPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 12 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Pearland , Stock and Distribution Clerk (Enlistment Required), Professions , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!