Company: SOLVCHEM, INC
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionSales SpecialistSolvChem, Inc. is seeking an
experienced and responsible Sales Specialist eager to fulfill the
responsibilities of the position located in Pearland, Texas. The
Sales Specialist will report to the Director of Sales and will
provide management support to the department/ outside sales force
to achieve aggressive sales goals. The outgoing Sales Specialist
will coordinate pricing activities, update customer pipeline
opportunities, and collaborate with other key functional groups
such as Procurement, HR, Customer Excellence, Transportations,
Supply Chain and Legal Department. We are seeking someone who
thrives on a team and is committed to success. Ideal candidates
will come from a Sales background (Chemical / Small Packaging
background). This role will also provide legal management support
(less than 20% time) to our Legal Department with managing related
records. Summary of Key Responsibilities:Sales Specialist
- Responsible for coordinating pricing and customer requests with
- Manage the New Customer Onboarding process with all
- Maintain customer and product database information
- Assist account managers with SDS, TDS, COA, and other requests
- Deliver and present sales data and other financial
- Research market, analyze market trends and create market
insights for Sales Team utilization.
- Oversee the tracking and monitoring of training documentation
of the sales team Legal Management / Compliance
- Manage legal documents related to cases, send information to
- Collaborate and coordinate meetings with outside counsel,
insurance provider, and corresponding parties.
- Plan and deliver annual on-line legal employee training for
compliance and report on legal-training metrics.
- Record changes in legal framework and provide updates on
- Promote a safe working environment with the company
Environmental, Health and Safety Programs.
- This list is not all-inclusive and may include other duties as
assigned and necessary for the operation and management of the
shift and overall plant. Will perform other related duties as
assigned.Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
Chemical/Manufacturing from an accredited College/ University or
related field required.
- A Certification or associate's degree from an accredited
program in paralegal studies / Legal related or a combination of
equivalent education, chemical / manufacturing experience may be
substituted for educational requirement.
- Minimum two (2)+ years of Chemical Industry Experience
- Minimum one (1)+ years of paralegal role Legal experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office programs preferred,
advanced Excel required
- Experience with enterprise business systems; Chempax or related
ERP systems preferredPreferred skills and additional knowledge,
skills and competencies:
- Bilingual – Read, write, communicate (English/Spanish)
- Attributes consistent with company culture; safety, customer
service, integrity, continuous improvement.
- Leadership and Communication skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all
levels of the organization
- Should be analytical, detail-oriented, flexible, and
- Analytical aptitude, commitment to accuracy and quality,
problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Efficiency, productivity, strong organizational skills and
- Time management, with the ability to meet deadlines under
- Eagerness to learn new things and maintain a positive attitude
toward changes and new challenges
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Openness to new responsibilities and willingness to shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to
multi-task & assign right prioritization on tasks.
- Proactive disposition with strong follow through skills
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to handle multiple
- Assist in development, monitoring, and adherence to department
budgets.Physical Demands/Working & Environmental Conditions:
- General office environment including; stand, walk, reach,
stoop, kneel, bend, or crouch and use of hands to grasp, handle,
feel, reach with hands and arms, lift/ pick up and type.
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods.
- Must be able to pass company's Drug & Alcohol
Screenings.SolvChem offers competitive wages and benefits. SolvChem
is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from
all qualified individuals. Applicants must be legally authorized to
work in the U.S. EOE.
Keywords: SOLVCHEM, INC, Pearland , Sales Specialist, Sales , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!