Front Desk Associate/ Sales Associate /Part time/F
Company: TPN Management Houston
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFront Desk Associate/ Sales Associate Pearland,
TXMassage Envy- Pearland West is looking for a few energetic,
reliable people to work in a membership based Spa. Sales
experience, pleasant outgoing personality, as well as customer
service skills required in a fast pace environment.As a Sales
Associate at this Massage Envy franchised location, essential
responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to
members and guests, as well as converting guests to become new
members. Your earning potential is limited only by your own
personal drive and willingness to succeed.This position is an
hourly (non-exempt) position that provides a base hourly rate plus
the potential to earn additional compensation once reaching a
specified productivity threshold. These include:
- Promoting the Wellness Program to new guests using proven sales
tactics provided by Massage Envy
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism,
gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Successfully attain personal revenue and sales goals.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and
maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Ask questions, build rapport and earn the right to help the
potential member find the path to reach their goal.
- Re-engaging inactive members by creating and maintaining
relationships with clients.
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following
manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using
it as a learning tool.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.Qualified
candidates will:Education, Skills and Training:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Competitive drive to succeed in a commission sales and
performance based culture
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and
modalities.Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to
communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective
clients, vendors, and the franchised location's management and
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Keywords: TPN Management Houston, Pearland , Front Desk Associate/ Sales Associate /Part time/F, Sales , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!