Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Company: Freedom Financial Network
Posted on: June 22, 2022
As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll be the voice of the
company as you consult with our amazing clients to help them find
solutions to pay off their consumer debt and move forward toward a
better financial future. You'll be rewarded with attractive pay and
benefits, and we'll have your back with continuous training to help
you develop your skills, grow your career, or pursue a path into
How You'll Contribute:
- Receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound calls and
- Consult with our clients on debt relief options to help pay off
their consumer debt
- Enroll qualified clients in Freedom Debt Relief's program
- Educate qualified clients on their financial options based on
- Complete an application for our customers; pull credit, and
gather documents for underwriting to facilitate a close within 1-2
Start Date: August 1st, 2022
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Hours: Anytime between the hours of 7:00am-10:00pm (CST)
Why This Opportunity Is Unique:
At Freedom Debt Relief, our top 20% earn 6-figure incomes as they
help people across America get on the path to financial wellness.
Don't have a financial background? No problem. We provide
comprehensive training to help develop your skills, grow your
career, and pursue a path to leadership. Our lead distribution is
extremely fair so our new agents have the ability to make big
commissions very quickly and this is a great position for someone
who wants to take their sales career to the next level.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 1 year of call center sales experience
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven
history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to think and move quickly while taking an empathetic
approach to helping customers.
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure
metrics and goals are met.
- Have solid computer skills with experience managing CRM
- Experience making outbound dials on warm leads
- Competitiveness and the drive to achieve weekly and monthly sales
- Paid Training
- Insurance benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision (enroll
within the first 30 days).
- Paid time off Plus 10 Paid Holidays/ year, volunteer and Birthday
- 401(K) retirement plan with match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Opportunity to earn President's Club Vacation for top sales
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance
company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don't:
Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not
account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the
path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and
personalized support at every step. We help people control
expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better
financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and
analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored
for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal
loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have
served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15
billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over
the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we're passionate about supporting our
communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed
by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021.
We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion,
and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work
every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally
of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity
Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we
topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business
Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San
Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech
Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021
Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to
Work winner, to name a few.
Associated topics: business, club, dealer, disney, gerber, inside
sales, insurance, outbound, telephone, telesales
Keywords: Freedom Financial Network, Pearland , Inside Sales Representative (Remote), Sales , Pearland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!